When you choose Annapolis Cat Hospital, you are choosing a hospital that prioritizes your cat's health and wellbeing. If you need some convincing, here are five reasons Annapolis Cat Hospital is the clear choice:
- We are one of less than 15% of animal hospitals in the country accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), living out our commitment to superior veterinary care.
- We share a medical team with Bay Ridge Animal Hospital, located right next door. Bay Ridge Animal Hospital caters to the area’s dogs, allowing us to tailor our services for cats’ unique veterinary needs.
- With over 45 years of combined experience in the field, our doctors share a wide range of knowledge and experience. They make the perfect team to care for your cat.
- Our doctors are here when you need them. We are open six days a week and offer evening appointment hours on weekdays to accommodate our clients’ busy lives.
- We put the focus on your pet’s total health, prioritizing preventive care and working to improve your pet’s quality of life. Through cutting edge treatments like laser therapy, we help our patients live healthy, happy, and comfortable lives.
To schedule your cat’s first appointment, just give us a call. We’re excited to meet you and your furry friend!
Once you’ve scheduled an appointment, please complete a new client form. This can be filled out when you arrive, or you can print and complete ahead of time and bring it with you to the appointment. Also, kindly bring any medical history you have, or email or fax them to us prior to your appointment. The new client form, along with the medical records, help us to better understand your pet’s health and let us know of any vaccines, tests, or lab work needs.
During the appointment, you can expect your veterinarian to perform a nose-to-tail physical exam. By looking at your cat’s eyes, ears, and mouth, listening to the heart and lungs, and checking the abdomen, joints, and muscles, your veterinarian can form an understanding of your friend’s overall health!